You are not a member of this wiki.
Pages and Files
Lex Dig (Archive)
Lex the College Chef - Show
Just Say the Word...
Tru Story Boulevard
T.D. Jakes Podcast the Dangers of Not Moving Forward
The Danger of not Moving Forward
Its possible to be healed and not be whole. You can be healed, but you won't be whole until you get a revelation of who God is in your life.
- You've got to get a revelation, because there are things in store that God is going to do that your eyes haven't seen yet, and your ears haven't heard yet
- You've gotta move forward!
- to be stagnant is dangerous for your well-being
- you have been through enough things that it should catapult you into your destiny
- there is a push from the inside to 'Go Forward'
- you can do a right thing too long and miss the Will of God, because it was the right thing at the time- but when a shift occurs you have to accommodate
- Do not get stuck and become 'Religious' rather than 'Revelatory' about your relationship with God- it is important to embrace the doctrine but don't get stuck in it
- Christianity is much more than just being 'Spiritual'
- Our God is a moving God... If you are going to honor or commemorate God do not build a monument because monuments cannot move
- If you understand that your God is a moving God then you understand that God will Carry You
- Christ will make you Move to go forward, be progressive
- Anything stagnant stinks- Out of a stagnant attitude comes a judgmental attitude, a self-righteous attitude, a critical spirit
- Moving forward is Sacrifice; do you want the company more than you want to move forward or do you want to move forward more than you want the company
- You must challenge yourself to create forward movement
- Everything thats not moving is dead or about to die
- If you are not going forward, you are going backwards... Everything you are in and a part of must go forward!
How we Process into the Presence of God - Three Steps/Stages:
The Outer Court: the yard of the Tabernacle, the outer extremity (Being Prepared for God)
, you do not just walk into the presence of God, you must prepare
- There are some fundamental truths and disciplines that you need to understand, that you cannot start doing service in the House of God without understanding these fundamental things
- You must go through detox to get the worldly attitude and mentality out of you
- God puts you through a Preparatory stage to take you to the next level
The Inner Court/First holy place (Surrounded by the Things of God)
, a daily dependence on God
- God becomes a way of life for us, he becomes a daily feeding that is necessary for us
- You must establish a prayer life that represents a real relationship with God, where you walk with him and talk with him
- You must have your prayer life set on fire... Trials set your Prayer life on FIRE!
- In the Inner Court you go from 'Daylight' to 'Candlelight': in 'Candlelight' you are trying to get the word so you can see what's going on in the room, because its going to shine light in your house, on your business, on whatever your situation may be
- When you are searching for 'Candlelight' you go to church and it feels like God is talking directly to You!
The Final Room of the Temple, The Holy of Holies
, seeking God in a way that you've never seen Him before
- You begin to understand things about God that the Outer Court can't teach you, you realign and redefine what God is
- Its here where you come face to face with his wondrous grace and miraculous glory
- Its here that you become enthralled with God and start falling in Love with all that he is
Its here that you understand that there's Nothing in Your Past thats Greater than Your Future!
- Its here that you discover that Christ is in you
- In the Outer Court you have Daylight, in the Inner Court you have Candlelight, But in the Holy of Holies you have Divinelight
- You can be healed, but not whole... You won't be whole until you get a Revelation
- You've got to get a revelation because your eyes haven't seen and your ears haven't heard what God has in store for you
- If you just keep on moving forward; it may take you a while, it might not be fast- but keep on going, you will have your victory
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"